- strive to see the joy in life.
- have the ability to laugh at themselves.
- are women who have been changed by love.
- are not necessarily mothers, but are women in all walks of life.
- are nondiscriminatory by nature and inclusive of all women.
- are nonjudgmental and are supportive of their fellow Mamas.
- are works in progress; bending and growing without breaking.
- do not allow negativity to interfere with their plans. -Modified Mamas get stuff done.
We are strong, smart, loving, compassionate, and always working on bettering ourselves, in whatever capacity we choose to do so, be it our health, our homes, our education, our faith. We are wives, partners, moms to neurotypical kids, kids with special needs, fur-babies, twins, multiples, biological moms, adoptive moms, foster moms, aunts, sisters, cousins, and friends.
make partial or minor changes to (something),
typically so as to improve it.
that crazy lady who’s yelling all the time,
yet you just can’t help but love her.